About the Role
Cherrywork is looking for an Engineering Manager with demonstrated success in developing Products & Solutions for Enterprises.
As an Engineering Leader, you will help us develop our Platform Product to best meet the needs of our customers. You’ll use your deep Technical, Solution & People Management understanding to address a specific problem statement and also delight customer expectations. You’ll work with a cross-functional team covering everyone from design and engineering to business development and CEO to make this happen.
- You will have to be a subject matter expert with very deep expertise in at least one domain
- You will have to establish a reputation of leadership within a team and demonstrates influence within their area of expertise
- You will have to collaboratively work across other teams
- You will design software, assist with technology selection, actively remove obstacles, lead engineering programs, and write code.
- You will implement and improve processes around DevOps, Agile, and CI/CD
- You will develop applications using micro-services and other cloud design patterns
- You care and have strong, well-thought-out opinions on RESTful API design, including API versioning, backwards compatibility, authentication and rate-limiting.
- You will build & manage high-performing and close-knit teams
- Facilitating and driving key technology decisions with senior technology stakeholders
- Partnering with the product, technology, program management and analytics stakeholders to balance aggressive roadmap against engineering principles
- Bring innovation to the table that helps in improving the resiliency of products you are responsible for, sell your ideas and be part of the change
- Looking for continuous improvement in productivity and quality